Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life is fragile

My accident on Tuesday made me reflect: Life is truly fragile. One moment I was walking fine and the next I am on my way in an ambulance with my head bandaged up! This experience reminds me that we all need to be prepared at all times - who knows when we are called home to be with the Lord.
Let us then each day keep short accounts with the Lord and with others. Rise and retire each day with thanksgiving for a new day began and ended. Renew our commitment to the Lord and rest in His love. Repent and receive His forgiveness. Respond with forgiveness to others who have wronged you.
For those who have yet to experience the wonderful relationship you can have with the Lord of the universe, let today be the day you believe and confess Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord. There is no better way to live this life given to us.

No comments: